AVI AWARDS 2016
Welcome to the all-new AVI Awards 2016!
On the back of a successful launch of the AVI Awards in 2015, ATNS is proud to announce the second annual AVI Awards competition in collaboration with The Technology Innovation Agency as partner.
As part of the fifth annual ATNS AVI AFRIQUE Africa Aviation Innovation Summit, the AVI Awards seek to recognise individuals who are contributing to innovating and elevating aviation through bright ideas, designs and prototypes that enhance the capabilities of our aviation industry.
There are incredible prizes up for grabs including the AVI Cumulus Award that will honour the overarching winner with a cash prize of R20 016.
What do the AVI Awards seek to achieve?
The AVI Awards seek to create a platform that will bring in great ideas and assist innovators in turning their innovations into commercially-viable products or services. We are currently at the ‘ideation stage’ where we want to create a pipeline of relevant aviation-related innovation ideas that seek to address the challenges faced by the aviation industry and also look at improving on existing aviation technologies, services and products.
AVI Awards terms and conditions
- All entries must comply with AVI Awards terms and conditions.
- Entries are open to South African citizens only.
- Entries may only be submitted online and through the relevant online channel.
- Entry and submission forms must be completed in full.
- Entries will not be accepted following the stipulated AVI Awards closing date.
- Each entrant must certify that the entry is the entrant’s original work.
- A unique entry number will be allocated to each entry.
- In the event of a dispute the decision of the judges shall be final and binding on all aspects of the Awards and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry not open to ATNS and TIA employees